Familiar with Channel Island mapping? - please see our feedback form!
Welcome to Geograph Channel Islands
The Geograph Channel Islands project aims to collect geographically representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, Herm & Jethou, and you can be part of it.
This site is currently pre-launch. Which basically means we haven't finished setting it up yet, you are welcome to explore, but many things will still be broken. Thank you for your patience.
What is Geographing?· It's a game - how many grid squares will you contribute? ·
· It's a geography project for the people ·
· It's a national photography project ·
· It's a good excuse to get out more! ·
· It's a free and open online community project for all ·
- browse images on a map
- upload your own pictures
- search images taken by other members
- discuss the site on our forums
Exploring in more depth...
View Images elsewhere...KML (for Google Earth and Maps)
RSS (more RSS feeds of images)
GPX (more GPX options)
or in Memory Map
and even more ways to view images